Registration takes place on Friday, 24 May 2019 at the following venues from 10h00 – 17h00.
- Pretoria – Lynnwood Cyclery
- Centurion – Centurion Cyclery
- Johannesburg – Concept Cyclery Melrose Arch
We recommend making use of one of the pre-registration venues on Friday. If you can’t make it, we’ve got you covered! Registration takes place on race day at the start from 6am.
What will you receive?
- Rider armband: This is for identification to collect your jacket and bicycle from the bike wash, as well as access to the Valley of Waves. If you have paid for the bike shuttle service, this will also be used to collect your bike.
- Two spectator armbands: Access to Valley of Waves and spectator points along the way.
- One parking pass: Access to Schoemansville Die Oewer, spectator points and free parking at Sun City. Please make use of the parking lot at the Sun City entrance.
- Race to the Sun t-shirt: Please make sure you have the correct size.
- SOX: Special custom Race to the Sun SOX. Please wear them on race day.
- Route tube sticker: This contains the elevation profile, terrain and water points on.
- Cable ties: To secure your race number
- SASeeding Timing Board: Number boards will be collected at registration. If you already own a board, please bring along on race day.
- Race Booklet: Everything you need to know for race day will be in here, spectator routes, packing list and other details.