Registration takes place on Friday, 03 August 2018 at the following venues from 10h00 – 17h00.
- Pretoria – Lynnwood Cyclery
- Centurion – Centurion Cyclery
- Johannesburg – Concept Cyclery Melrose Arch
We recommend making use of one of the pre-registration venues on Friday. If you can’t make it, we’ve got you covered! Registration takes place on race day at the start from 6am.
What will you receive?
- Rider armband: This is for identification to collect your jacket and bicycle from the bike wash, as well as access to the Valley of Waves. If you have paid for the bike shuttle service, this will also be used to collect your bike.
- Two spectator armbands: Access to Valley of Waves and spectator points along the way.
- One parking pass: Access to Schoemansville Die Oewer, spectator points and free parking at Sun City.
- Reebok t-shirt: Please make sure you have the correct size.
- SOX: Special custom Race to the Sun SOX. Please wear them on race day.
- Race number: This contains the elevation profiles on the back. The number will be fitted in a non-traditional way, which is proven to be more aero and now displays your elevation profile.
- Cable ties: To secure your race number
- Jacket drop tag: Please make sure you fit the tag to your jacket, if you have loose items like arm warmers and buffs, please tie everything together to make sure we can identify it and give it back later at Sun City.